Lori Bailey's Note:
I always serve this at christmas time. Or I bring it to a potluck. Always get people asking for the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 2 1/2 cups milk into large bowl.
- 2Add 2 pkgs jello instant chocolate pudding.
- 3Beat with whire whisk until well blended.
- 4Mix in 1 tub cool whip topping, thawed.
- 5Layer brownie cubes, pudding and cool whip mixture, raspberries or strawberries and additional cool whip in large glass bowl as desired.
- 6Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- 7Makes 16 servings.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jello and Cool Whip Easy Chocolate Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.0
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 190.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: