Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I always serve this at christmas time. Or I bring it to a potluck. Always get people asking for the recipe.
- Pour 2 1/2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add 2 pkgs jello instant chocolate pudding.
- Beat with whire whisk until well blended.
- Mix in 1 tub cool whip topping, thawed.
- Layer brownie cubes, pudding and cool whip mixture, raspberries or strawberries and additional cool whip in large glass bowl as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Makes 16 servings.