- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjello instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 container Cool Whip
- brownie, cut into cubes (I usually buy a small package of store bakery ones.)
- 1 pint raspberries or 1 pint strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 2 1/2 cups milk into large bowl.
- Add 2 pkgs jello instant chocolate pudding.
- Beat with whire whisk until well blended.
- Mix in 1 tub cool whip topping, thawed.
- Layer brownie cubes, pudding and cool whip mixture, raspberries or strawberries and additional cool whip in large glass bowl as desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Makes 16 servings.