Recipe by Charlotte J
My mom was here today and we froze some fresh rhubarb. But this is what I'm going to make with the rest.
- 6 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons cold water
- 3 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 cup whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rhubarb, sugar and 1/2 cup water into a pan.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until rhubarb is slightly softened.
- Combine gelatin and cold water and let soften.
- Drain hot juice from rhubarb and add to gelatin, stir until dissolved.
- Place rhubarb into individual dessert glasses.
- Pour gelatin mixture over rhubarb and refrigerate until set.
- Combine orange rind and whipped cream and serve on jellied rhubarb.