Jell-O Gelatin I'm Not Squares
- Combine crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press firmly into bottom of 13X9-inch pan; chill 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar; gradually beat in milk.
- Fold in whipped topping and spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Top with peaches; chill.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups; add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened; remove any unmelted ice.
- Gently spoon over peaches; chill until firm, 3 hours.
- To serve, cut into squares.