1/2 Photos of Jean's Peanut Butter Squares
1 hr 10 mins
Absolutely amazing, this recipe was passed on to me by a dear friend many years ago. Good any time, it has been a tradition to serve it on our holiday dessert table. Very quick and easy to make, this is one the kids will gladly help with!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large microwaveable bowl, melt 1 cup of peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) and the margarine. Mix well, stirring in the icing sugar.
- 2Spread into a square or small rectangular pan and refrigerate about 10 minutes.
- 3Melt together the 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter and the chocolate chips, mixing well, then pouring the melted mixture over the cooled base.
- 4Place in the refrigerator til set, about an hour. Cut into squares or diamonds and enjoy!
- 5NOTE: Decorate the tops with a whole peanut in the center or dust lightly with (confectioners)icing sugar if desired.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jean's Peanut Butter Squares
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 30.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g