Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe from my dear MIL for her bean salad. This is much loved by my DH. I was surprised to find out I had never added it to my recipes.
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, cut
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow beans, cut
- 1 small green pepper
- 1 small onion
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup salad oil
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- Drain liquid from beans and put beans in large bowl.
- Chop peppers and onions fine and mix with beans in bowl.
- Add rest of ingredients to bowl.
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.