Sour Green Beans
photo by Julie Bs Hive
- Ready In:
- Boil green beans until done.
- Drain off water.
- Brown bacon until crisp and crumble it.
- Place it in grease.
- add 1/2 cup of flour into the bacon and grease.
- mix together until moist.
- add 1 1/2 cup vinegar.
- add 1/2 cup water.
- add 1/3 cup sugar.
- Taste to make sure it is seasoned right. You may have.
- to add more vinegar or sugar.
- Pour over the cooked green beans and enjoy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!