Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mother made this from time to time while I was growing up. I always liked it.
Make and share this Jcs's Seasoned Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter in a small dutch oven.
- Add onion and garlic. Saute until transluscent.
- Add rice and stir over low heat until covered with butter.
- Stir in stock, add parsley, bay leaf, thyme, and cayenne pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Cover and bake 17 minutes at 400°F.
- Add 3 tablespoons butter after removing from oven.