1 hr 2 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Before cooking: Cut the lamb into strips that are 1/8 inch thick, 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long across the grain.
- 2Combine the remaining ingredients (crushing the garlic with a garlic press), and pour the mixture over the meat.
- 3Turn the meat to coat it well and let it stand uncovered for 1 hour at room temperature - or covered overnight in the refrigerator.
- 4Turn the meat occasionally so it gets seasoned evenly.
- 5Weave the meat onto skewers.
- 6Broil them about 4 inches from the heat source for about 2 minutes on each side.
Browse Our Top Lamb/Sheep Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lamb/Sheep Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Skewered Lamb (Low Cal)
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 23.1 mg
- Sodium 776.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g