Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Before cooking: Cut the lamb into strips that are 1/8 inch thick, 1/2 inch wide and 3 inches long across the grain.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (crushing the garlic with a garlic press), and pour the mixture over the meat.
- Turn the meat to coat it well and let it stand uncovered for 1 hour at room temperature - or covered overnight in the refrigerator.
- Turn the meat occasionally so it gets seasoned evenly.
- Weave the meat onto skewers.
- Broil them about 4 inches from the heat source for about 2 minutes on each side.