Tasty egg drop soup. Nice for a first course.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring the stock to a boil with the salt & soy sauce.
- 2Add all peas and cook until tender, but still bright green & crisp (1 minute).
- 3Stir soup clockwise; add the eggs, then stir soup counterclockwise.
- 4Serve as soon as the eggs have set.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Egg Soup With Peas (Tamago to Kinusaya No Suimono)
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.3
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 218.7 mg
- Sodium 1024.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 13.7 g