Cook1 hr 15 mins
I received this recipe from my friend Karen, when I lived in California. These are good served hot or cold. They are so tasty.
- Rinse off chicken.
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, and bring to a boil. Leave on a low boil for 15 minutes.
- Add in chicken drummettes. Let boil for one hour or more until it all thickens and becomes sticky.
- Then let it stand for about ten minutes and then refrigerate.
- Can serve warm or cold(I have had them both ways and either way is good).
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds once arranged on platter and garnish with parsley.