Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Omelets aren't just for breakfast guys. I use left over grilled chicken breast or the chicken from my Unique Chicken Tacos, this recipe is posted. So be creative with this omelet, you won't be disappointed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 slice jalapeno pepper cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms, I use fresh but jar works fine also
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, chopped (optional)
- 4 ounces chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a non-stick omelet pan over med low heat, heat oil & add mushrooms, peppers and chicken breast. Heat through until mushrooms start to brown slightly.
- Meanwhile cut each piece of cheese in half.
- Mix eggs and water. Add to pan.
- Continue to cook until the outer edge is set. Flip.
- Now add cheese halves alternately.
- Fold over in to the classic omelet half circle.
- Serve warm, Enjoy!