This is simple and delicious as a main dish salad. (It came from a free grocery store magazine!) Serve with some warm crusty bread and a glass of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a frying pan and fry the pancetta until crispy.
- 2Remove from the pan and set aside.
- 3In the same pan, lightly toast the pine nuts. (This happens quickly, don't abandon them.).
- 4Make your dressing by combining 1 tbsp olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5Taste to make sure your dressing is balanced; add a little more oil or vinegar if needed.
- 6On serving plates, lay out the avocado.
- 7Sprinkle over the spinach leaves, pancetta and pine nuts.
- 8Season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Avocado, Pancetta & Pine Nut Salad
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 573.4
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: