- 12 scotch bonnet peppers or 2 (5 ounce) bottles hot pepper sauce
- 1 lb scallion
- 2 lbs shrimp
- garlic (to taste)
- thyme (to taste)
- oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in bowl, and add scotch bonnet peppers or bottled pepper sauce, chopped scallion, thyme and garlic.
- Mix all seasonings into shrimp and allow to marinate in refrigerator over night or 6 - 8 hours.
- To cook, place oil in frying pan and allow oil to get hot.
- Add shrimp and cook just until tender.
- Remove from heat and peel the shrimp.