1/1 Photo of Jalapeno Cream Cheese Rollups
2 hrs 30 mins
Spicy jalapeno and veggie rollups. These have a kick and are quite addicting. The ranch dressing gives them a nice base and the jalapenos some kick. The carrot some crunch and the olives some saltiness. These are pretty simple to make once you get the rolling technique down.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The cream cheese should be softened. If it is not put it in a microwaveable bowl and microwave for 1 minute. Stir after a minute and microwave for 30 seconds more.
- 2Add the ranch dressing mix and stir.
- 3Drain the olives and jalapenos.
- 4Chop the carrots, jalapeno and olives using a food processor or knife until they are finely diced.
- 5Add to the cream cheese mixture and mix thoroughly.
- 6Trim the rounded edges off the tortillas making them square.
- 7Lay some plastic wrap on the counter and place the tortilla on it.
- 8Spread the cream cheese mixture on the tortilla to an even thickness. It should be about 1/8 of an inch or so. Roll the tortilla up and wrap it in the plastic wrap.
- 9Gently squeeze the tortilla to even out the distribution of the cream cheese.
- 10Continue until all the mixture is used.
- 11Put the rolled up tortillas in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- 12When ready to serve remove the plastic and slice the rollups into 1/2 inch rolls. Serve with Salsa.
Browse Our Top For Large Groups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All For Large Groups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jalapeno Cream Cheese Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 37.4 mg
- Sodium 751.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
hidden valley ranch dressing mix