Prep 7 mins
Cook 8 mins
Nothing better than a good hamburger with some cheese on it. I came up with this one today for a special Dinner for my husband. I serve topped with onion strings, a salad and a chocolate milk shake. All my husbands favorite things!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 teaspoon brown gravy mix
- 1⁄2 onion, grated
- 1 jalapeno, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 8 slices brie cheese
- Combine beef, gravy mix, onion, & jalapeno together make into patties.
- Heat Butter and oil in heavey skillet, until butter starts to brown add patties.
- Cook on med heat until 1st side it brown and crispy. Flip over cook on other side DO NOT PRESS DOWN ON BURGER -- this presses out all the juices and makes them dry.
- Add cheese and shut off heat and cover until cheese melts.