- 1⁄3 cup diced red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely diced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup white grape juice
- 1⁄2 cup jack daniel black label Bourbon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ingredients in sauce pan in order listed.
- Mix and stir after each ingredient.
- Place on medium heat and stir until mixture reaches boiling stage.
- Turn temperature down to low until mixture is on a slow simmer.
- Cook sauce for 35-45 minutes.
- and remove from heat.
- Mixture will have reduced in volume about a 1/4 to 1/3.