Italian Vegetable-Ravioli Soup
- In a large Dutch oven over medium heat, warm the oil.
- Add in onion, bell pepper, garlic, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and salt; stir/saute 5-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add in stock and carrot; lower heat to medium-low and simmer, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Increase heat and bring soup to a boil.
- Add in ravioli and zucchini; cook, uncovered, 6-7 minutes or until ravioli is tender.
- Ladle in to individual soup bowls and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.