Recipe by BecR
Scrumptious! From Southern Living. (Note: cook time is chill time).
Top Review by loof
Terrific! So fresh and delicious and FULL of flavor! I halved the recipe, making as specified and I wouldn't change a thing. I tossed these yummy tomatoes with just a few greens and some homemade garlic croutons and just loved this - thanks for sharing this keeper!
- 6 medium ripe tomatoes, diced (about 2 1/2 lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar (or balsamic vinegar)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- mixed salad green