Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love taco salad and tostadas if you think about it it's pretty much the same thing! My boyfriend had asked me to make some taco salad and I was like okay sure thing! Then he asked me if I put spaghetti sauce in the meat. At first I gave him a weird look and he told me to trust him it was good--and it was! I have never tried it with spaghetti meat sauce but it was great and we eat it like that all the time! I have a big family so my recipe is for like 10 people.
- 1 iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) can spaghetti sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) bags cheddar cheese
- Brown meat in large skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Add spaghetti sauce. Simmer.
- Arrange chips on plate. Top evenly with the meat mixture, with lettuce, onions, tomatoes and cheese!