Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of our favorite ways to eat Salmon. The ingredients are so fresh and healthy. This is very easy to prepare and tastes unbelievable. Also makes a good company dish.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano (do not use dried)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 very ripe roma plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (do not use dried)
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Spray shallow baking pan with non-stick cooking.
- Place fish in baking pan and sprinkle with oregano, garlic and pepper.
- Layer with tomato, onion and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs with oil and sprinkle on top of fillets.
- Bake at 450F for 10 minutes or just until fish flakes easily.
This is a very good fish recipe--different than many I have seen for salmon. I substituted thyme for the oregano.