Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This blend of ingredients will give your recipes a more robust flavor than store bought. I found it in a cookbook called, "Meatless Meals," by Barbara Echols
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- Stir ingredients well.
- Store in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- NOTE: Sweet basil works best.
Very easy to do and great flavors. No need to buy italian seasonings. Thanks Scrivener1 :) Made for Healthy tag game
Awesome! It tasted great with my pasta dishes and I didn't have to buy a separate bottle.
This is just as good as any Italian Spice Mix that you can buy from the store shelves. It is better because I have all of the herbs/spices and don't have to buy this separately.