Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very flavorful. Awesome on a cold winter night
Make and share this Italian Sausage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (14 ounce) cans Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (12 ounce) can vegetable broth
- 2 (16 ounce) packages california-blend frozen vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)
- 0.5 (12 ounce) package broccoli coleslaw mix
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 Italian sausages, sliced
- 2 (12 ounce) packages cheese tortellini
- Mix all ingredients in a pot (except for tortellini). Simmer until vegetables are tender. Add tortellini and cook until done. Serve with sour cream, pesto and parmesan cheese.