Steve_La Mirada's Note:
I developed this recipe as I was reviewing many other meatball recipes. The spices in the sweet Italian sausage give it the extra kick. These meatballs can be frozen for use later. Or used immediately in your favorite sauce. These are also a great appetizer with dipping sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Mix together throughly.
- 3Using the palm of your hands. Roll into a ball shape. About one inch diameter.
- 4Place oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- 5Place meatballs in hot oils.
- 6Move them around continuously to ensure that they do not burn, and are throughly cooked.
- 7Cook for 5 to 7 minutes (golden brown).
- 8Remove from oil and sit on paper towel to absorb any oil.
- 9Add to your favorite sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Sausage Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (1590 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 141.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: