Italian Sausage and Pepper Rotini
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off grease and set aside.
- Saute peppers and onions in 2 tablespoons hot oil over medium-high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, broth, and sausage; cook 3 minutes or until tomatoes are tender and mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat; add cooked pasta to tomato mixture and stir.
- Sprinkle with cheese and parsley.