Recipe by Dee514
A cooling treat to make for a hot day! Prep time includes chilling time for mixture.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place water and sugar into a sauce pan.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool the syrup.
- Puree berries in a blender or processor; seeds may be sieved from puree if desired.
- Combine berry puree, lemon juice and syrup mixture, stirring to mix well.
- Chill mixture for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- Place chilled mixture into freezer container of your ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- If not using right away, the ices may be packed into an air tight container and stored in your freezer.
- If stored in your freezer, allow some softening time (10-20 minutes) before serving.