A cooling treat to make for a hot day! Prep time includes chilling time for mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place water and sugar into a sauce pan.
- 2Bring mixture to a boil, and boil for 5 minutes.
- 3Remove from heat and cool the syrup.
- 4Puree berries in a blender or processor; seeds may be sieved from puree if desired.
- 5Combine berry puree, lemon juice and syrup mixture, stirring to mix well.
- 6Chill mixture for about 30 to 60 minutes.
- 7Place chilled mixture into freezer container of your ice cream machine and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- 8If not using right away, the ices may be packed into an air tight container and stored in your freezer.
- 9If stored in your freezer, allow some softening time (10-20 minutes) before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Raspberry Water Ices (for Ice Cream Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.7
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 160.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 32.0 g
- Sugars 122.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g