Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A easy twist on a old classic.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons spinach and herb seasoning mix, from tastefully simple company
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Mix all ingredients together except for the tomato sauce.
- Press into a loaf pan, and place on a baking sheet to catch any spillage.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Take out of the oven, and tilt in the sink to drain excess fat drippings. Pout the tomato sauce over the top of the loaf.
- Bake for an additional 20-30 minutes.