Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great alternative to the fattening tuna sandwiches of yesteryear.
- 3 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 6 ounces tuna in water
- salt and pepper
- 1 bunch fresh basil, finely chopped
- roma tomato, sliced
- French baguette
- Mix onion, garlic, oil, lemon juice, parsley and dill. Stir in tuna and season with salt and pepper taste. Assemble sandwich with fresh basil on bottom, tuna in middle, and tomato on top.