Everyone loves hot fudge sundaes. The sweetened almond cream is divine, I would suggest using the Amaretto! And since Amaretto is liquid love... this recipe is perfect for your valentine! You can substitute gelato for ice cream. Recipe adapted from the Food Network.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 2/3 cup of cream and espresso to a simmer. Remove from burner and add chocolate. Stir until smooth.
- 2Beat remaining cup of cream. Add powdered sugar (a tablespoon at a time), and almond extract or amaretto in a mixing bowl and beat until peaks form.
- 3Scoop the ice cream into sundae dishes.
- 4Top with chocolate sauce, whipped almond cream, and nuts. Garnish with cherry.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Hot Fudge Sundae
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.5
- Calories from Fat 509
- Total Fat 56.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.1 g
- Cholesterol 132.8 mg
- Sodium 110.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 55.7 g
- Protein 9.0 g