Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
Wonderful easy sandwich I found somewhere on the net. Great weekday dinner.
- 6 slices deli ham, sliced thin
- 2 French bread or 2 focaccia bread
- 2 basil leaves, sliced thin
- 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons Italian dressing
- thin sliced red onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- Cut each foccacia wdege in half horizontally. Spread Italian dressing on each side. Top ham on bottom of foccacia. Top with basil,olives and red onions, then top with cheese. Place under broiler long enough to melt the cheese. Serve warm.
- You could also sprinkle with Italian seasonings if you like.