Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Try this salad for feeding a crowd, goes brilliantly with pasta dishes.
- 7 ounces mixed salad greens
- 2 large carrots, peeled and finely diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, cut into rings
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Put all the vegetables into a large bowl.
- Put the parmesan, sugar, lemon juice and oil into a small jar with a fitted lid.
- Season and then shake well. Pour over the salad just before serving.