1/2 Photos of "Italian" Fries
Ok, so this is not *really* Italian, but it is still great with burgers! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs frozen french fries (about-amount doesn't have to be exact)
- oil (for frying)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil or 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1Deep fry french fries according to package directions (thickness of fries will determine frying time).
- 2Drain well on paper towels, and transfer to a serving platter.
- 3Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle on remaining ingredients.
- 4Serve with your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for "Italian" Fries
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.9
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 566.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g