Recipe by canarygirl
Ok, so this is not *really* Italian, but it is still great with burgers! :)
- 2 lbs frozen french fries (about-amount doesn't have to be exact)
- oil (for frying)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano or 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil or 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Deep fry french fries according to package directions (thickness of fries will determine frying time).
- Drain well on paper towels, and transfer to a serving platter.
- Season with salt and pepper, then sprinkle on remaining ingredients.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.