Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A very easy dish to make, and delicious served over rice.
Make and share this Italian Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 8 large chicken breast halves
- 4 large tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) package fresh mushrooms
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian dressing
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 bay leaf
- Place chicken, tomatoes and mushrooms in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Combine dressing, soup mix, oregano and bay leaves.
- Pour sauce over chicken and vegetables and bake 1-1 1/4 hours at 350°F.
Really very tasty. Didn't think the onion soup and Italian dressing would taste good mixed together, but it really was good!!!!!
Delicious! I did make a few changes which, I thought, added to the already outstanding recipe. I sprinkled the chicken with garlic powder then added yellow peppers, cut in 1" pieces and chopped green onions. This recipe is a real keeper!
We love this chicken!! The ingredients went together very well! I added 2 minced garlic cloves.