Recipe by glitter
A No-Bake Cheese Cake that is a real favorite. Serve it with flair This is pretty enough to serve at a Wedding or Shower. I got this from my dh's aunt.
- 2 packages ladyfingers
- 2 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup Creme de Cacao (Or Sweet Liquor)
- 1⁄4 cup sweet chocolate chips (or 2 broken Hershey bars)
- 1⁄4 cup candied fruit (optional)
- 1 package Dream Whip (or 1/2 pint whipping cream)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip ricotta, powdered sugar, vanilla and Creme de Cocoa.
- Fold chocolate in last.
- First, place layer of lady fingers in a 13 x 9 pan, then alternate with ricotta mixture and remaining lady fingers.
- Mix Dream whip according to pkg.
- directions, spread over the cake.
- Sprinkle with nuts and broken chocolate pieces.
- Chill all overnight.
- Hint: I use whipping cream-- tastes better.
- I also split the lady fingers.