Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I think this is one of those Kraft recipes off the back of their macaroni & cheese, but anyway, it's pretty tasty & simple.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese (Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese by Kraft)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- garlic powder, as desired
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Prepare dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat over med-high heat, drain. Add tomatoes & oregano, mix well & bring to boil.
- Add meat to dinner. Spoon into 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minute or until cheese is melted & casserole is heated through.
My kids loved this. It was so easy & fast to make also. Tasted great and was so easy that I will be making this again and again.
This was a quick and easy recipe, and it was delicious! I made a few subtle changes to suit my taste. I browned with ground beef with the garlic powder, oregano and a bit of salt. I added a bit of sugar to the tomatoes. Great taste and very filling!