Recipe by BlondieItaliana
I think this is one of those Kraft recipes off the back of their macaroni & cheese, but anyway, it's pretty tasty & simple.
- 1 (14 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese (Deluxe Macaroni & Cheese by Kraft)
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1⁄4 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- garlic powder, as desired
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 400 degrees. Prepare dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat over med-high heat, drain. Add tomatoes & oregano, mix well & bring to boil.
- Add meat to dinner. Spoon into 2 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 minute or until cheese is melted & casserole is heated through.