Recipe by LAURIE
This is great with an Italian dinner, esp spaghetti but try adding in some leftover cooked pasta and cooked meat (chicken is great) and you have a perfect for summer main dish salad! Cooking time is time to chill to allow flavors to meld.
Top Review by J-Lynn
I found a recipe in Taste of Home's Light and Simple that is very similar to this. Simple and delicious. I like to use cauliflower, a red pepper, 1 sliced cucumber, and a little chopped white onion. Also, I only use 1/2 cup Italian dressing.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs broccoli florets (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, choppe
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, julienne strips
- 1⁄2 cup yellow pepper, julienne strips
- 1 cup Italian dressing (light or regular)