1/3 Photos of Italian Broccoli
You make this in the microwave- very fast and easy- But remember, every microwave is different!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and trim broccoli.
- 2Peel stems for about 1 inch from bottom; separate into small spears.
- 3Set aside.
- 4Put oil, onion and garlic in shallow baking dish large enough to hold broccoli in single layer.
- 5Microwave uncovered at high 1 to 2 minutes, or until onion is tender.
- 6Add broccoli in single layer, alternating stem and floweret ends.
- 7Turn broccoli over to coat with oil.
- 8Microwave, covered with vented plastic wrap, at high 3 minutes.
- 9Turn broccoli over, rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- 10Recover; microwave at high 2 to 3 minutes, or until broccoil is crisp-tender.
- 11Season with pepper and lemon juice.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.3
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 56.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g