Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Tender cubes of pork loin simmered in a hawaiian inspired sauce. Terrific served over Jasmine or Sticky Rice
- 4 boneless pork loin chops, cubed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 tablespoons sherry wine
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup pineapple chunk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a deep skillet.
- Brown pork chop chunks and remove to a plate.
- Combine 2 tsp oil, sherry, soy, sugar, and red pepper flakes and pour in skillet.
- Combine water with cornstarch and stir to dissolve, and add to skillet.
- Bring sauce to a low boil, add pork chop cubes
- Simmer 5 minutes, and add pineapple chunks.
- Simmer 5 more minutes, and serve!