Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe uses cheese and croutons to dress up Broccoli for special occasions.
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 (10 ounce) cancampbell cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded medium sharp cheddar
- crouton (I prefer Garlic Flavored)
- COOK BROCCOLI –UNTIL TENDER BUT NOT OVERCOOKED. DRAIN WELL.
- PLACE COOKED BROCCOLI INTO A SPRAYED CASSEROLE DISH.
- MIX CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP, SOUR CREAM, ONION, AND 1 CUP OF SHREDDED CHEESE TOGETHER.
- POUR OVER THE TOP OF THE BROCCOLI.
- TOP WITH CROUTONS AND THEN REMAINING 1/2 CUP SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE.
- BAKE AT 350 FOR 20 MINUTES.
- *YOU MAY SUBSTITUTE CAULIFLOWER FOR THE BROCCOLI.
- *ADD COOKED CHICKEN OR HAM FOR A COMPLETE MEAL IN ONE DISH.
YUM!! Used Stove Top stuffing instead of croutons and this recipe was "da bomb". NO RICE!! NO NASTY CHEEZ WHIZ!! Simple to make. Quick to bake. A hit w/the family and that's what it's all about! My 9 year old daughter ate two "bowls" of it. This will become a staple in our home!