Prep 6 mins
Cook 4 mins
These are pixie perfect, irresistable sarnies to wake up to. Go on, you know you want to........
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 slices toast bread
- 250 g mainland tasty cheese
- 420 g spaghetti, prefrably Wattie's
- 4 slices ham or 100 g sliced salami
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (to season) or 1⁄4 teaspoon Mexican chili powder (to season)
- Beat the eggs, milk, black pepper and cayenne pepper together.
- Place 4 slices of bread on a board and top with the Mainland Tasty Cheese.
- Spread over equal amounts of Spaghetti and then top with slices of ham or salami.
- Top with the remaining bread slices to make sandwiches.
- Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan and when hot, dip one sandwich into the egg mixture quickly to coat both sides.
- Place into the hot frying pan and cook over a moderate heat for about 2 minutes until golden.
- Flip and cook the other side until the sandwich is hot and golden.
- Cook the remaining sandwiches and serve hot.
- These Breakfast Sandwiches will cook in a sandwich maker.