- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 -2 fluid ounce whiskey
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup whiskey
Directions See How It's Made
- in a bowl combine Pudding and cake mix, milk, egg, and oil beat on medium for 2 minutes.
- Flour nuts and fold into batter.
- Bake in a round tube cake pan for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- While cake is baking you can make the galze; combine white sugar, butter and whiskey (cook until sugar is melted).
- When cake is cooled DO NOT REMOVE FROM PAN; pour glaze over it and leave in pan overnight.
- BE SURE TO TURN CAKE OVER EVERY DAY TO KEEP IT MOIST.