Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just the thing for a cool Fall evening or after building that yearly snowman. Very smooth and warming.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces bailey's irish cream
- 1 1⁄2 ounces absolut vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces coffee, hot
- whipped cream (optional)
- Pour into a coffee mug 4 oz. of coffee.
- Add 1 1/2 oz each of Bailey's Irish Cream and Absolut Vanilla Vodka.
- Stir lightly and top, if desired, with whipped cream.
This is warming, in a couple of different ways! ;-) I really enjoyed it; the irish cream flavor was there, with the hint of vanilla shining through. Who knew you could put vodka in coffee? Annacia knew, that's who! Thanks for sharing this great toddy, Annacia!
This was quite tasty! My BF enjoyed as well. I have never used vodka in coffee either but this was very smooth. Thanks!
It was my first time using vodka in a coffee and it's great. I didn't use whipped cream. I loved it that way. Thanks Annacia :) Made for Photo tag