Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From the Landmark Tavern in New York.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces orange brandy
- 4 -5 ounces hot tea
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- whipped cream
- 1 large orange rind, strip
- Pour brandy into 8 oz. mug.
- Add tea and sugar.
- Top with a swirl of whipped cream.
- Twist orange peel and drip into mug.
Looks GREAT!! Maybe I will make it sone!
THis review is for "my 3 chefs 08' game" - see my other reviews under my page. Anyway, This was fabulous! The orange brandy had amazing flavor in this tea recipe. This will be wonderful in the colder months! I must make one suggestion, if you do make this, please start with sugar in bottom of cup 1st, then add hot water, tea & brandy - the sugar doesn't all get stuck on bottom that way. Anyway, this was a great drink, thanks so much!