I have no idea how this recipe got it's name, lol. I found it on the internet. It sounds like a very simple lobster dish. Posted for ZWT6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The lobster should be cut in two down the center.
- 2Remove all the meat from the lobster, including the claws: retain the shell for serving.
- 3Cut the meat into chunks.
- 4Heat the butter until foaming and quickly sauté the lobster chunks in it, until just cooked but not colored.
- 5Warm the whiskey slightly, then pour it over the lobster and set fire to it.
- 6Add the cream, mix with the pan juices, and taste for seasoning.
- 7Put back into the half shells and serve hot.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Dublin Lawyer
Serving Size: 1 (617 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 732.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 585.8 mg
- Sodium 1805.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 107.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: