1 hr 15 mins
Matt Murphy's Pub from Every Day with Rachel Ray, March 2007. Thought this would be nice to add to my repertoire of recipes for St Patrick's Day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 300°F
- 2Butter a 9-inch square baking dish.
- 3In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups milk to a simmer.
- 4Add the rice and sugar and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
- 5Spread the mixture in the prepared dish, cover loosely with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 6Stir and continue baking until the rice is tender, about 30 minutes more.
- 7Remove from the oven and stir in the remaining 1 cup milk and the currants or golden raisins; let cool.
- 8Divide the pudding among 6 whiskey glasses and top with Irish cream.
- 9Serve with the cookies.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 66.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 42.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: