My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine.
- 2Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
- 4Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook stirring constantly, over low heat, 3 minutes.
- 5Combine cream cheese and cocoa, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- 6Gradually add the gelatin mixture and bourbon, mixing until well blended.
- 7Chill until thickened, but not set.
- 8Beat the egg whites until foamy; gradually adding the remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- 9Fold egg whites and whipped cream into cheese mixture and pour over crust.
- 10Chill until firm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.3
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 271.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 29.1 g
- Protein 6.5 g