Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and margarine.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Soften gelatin in water, stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Blend in 3/4 cup sugar and beaten egg yolks; cook stirring constantly, over low heat, 3 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and cocoa, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Gradually add the gelatin mixture and bourbon, mixing until well blended.
- Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Beat the egg whites until foamy; gradually adding the remaining sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites and whipped cream into cheese mixture and pour over crust.
- Chill until firm.