Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
There are roughly 4 servings per can of salmon. Obviously it is meant to be mixed/cooked with. You can use my jerk seasoning or some store bought.
- using a food processor, chop up the oatmeal and flour.
- dice the onion, garlic and red pepper.
- mix all the ingredients up.
- heat up a frying pan with enough oil on the bottom so the patties don't stick.
- cook on medium.
- drop clumps slightly larger than a quarter of the mixture to the hot pan.
- let the patties create a crust before flipping.