There are roughly 4 servings per can of salmon. Obviously it is meant to be mixed/cooked with. You can use my jerk seasoning or some store bought.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1using a food processor, chop up the oatmeal and flour.
- 2dice the onion, garlic and red pepper.
- 3mix all the ingredients up.
- 4heat up a frying pan with enough oil on the bottom so the patties don't stick.
- 5cook on medium.
- 6drop clumps slightly larger than a quarter of the mixture to the hot pan.
- 7let the patties create a crust before flipping.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irie Fried Salmon from a Can
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.6
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 659.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: