Prep 1 min
Cook 8 mins
An easy-to-make recipe to make a giant cookie out of a package of instant oatmeal! NOTE: I have used 35 g and 43 g oatmeal packages of different flavors with the same success.
- 1 (43 g) package quick-cooking oatmeal (your flavor choice)
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine ingredients and spread onto a greased cookie sheet or pizza pan. Bake at 350 for 8 - 10 minutes.
Cook time is off,cookie very doughy and undercooked. No directions on the size. Pooly designed recipe. Bland and discusting,sorry.
Not bad at all! I tried it once using oats instead of an oatmeal package and it didn't turn out very well. The second time, I used maple brown sugar mix and it turned out wonderfully!
yummy and easy