- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 16 ounces stewed tomatoes, with juice, cut up
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup long-grain rice, uncooked
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown the ground turkey and then place in a 2-quart casserole dish.
- Combine the other ingredients, except for the cheese, and place on top of the ground turkey.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour or until the rice is tender.
- Uncover, sprinkle with cheese and bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.