1/2 Photos of Inside-Out Burgers
I really like the bite of blue cheese. A blue cheese burger is my favorite! This burger is everything I like in the burger without so much of the mess! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, using a fork, mash together the blue cheese and cream cheese until smooth. Stir in the parsley. Divide the mixture into 4 disks about 1 1/2 inches across. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- 2In a large bowl, season the beef with salt and pepper and mix well. Form into 4 equally sized patties about 3/4 inch thick.
- 3Form a deep cavity in the center of each beef patty. Place a cheese disk in each cavity and pull the meat together to completely cover the cheese.
- 4In a large skillet, heat the oil and butter over medium-high heat. Add the burgers and cook, about 4 minutes on each side for medium. Serve on the buns with the lettuce, onion and condiments.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Inside-Out Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 705.4
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 159.2 mg
- Sodium 650.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 40.2 g